September 21, 2013

A Little About the Little Guy!

I realized the other day that so much of the blog recently has been about Jackson. I decided to spotlight the little guy. Meet Hudson. Huds is a mess, plain and simple. You need to know 3 things about him.
1. He is a snuggler. He loves to give kisses and hugs and sit in laps. I am completely fine with this!
 
2. His love for costumes is unreal! The minute we get home from school, the costumes go on. A few of his favorite alter-egos are:
Thor...
Captain America and Hulk...

...and the ever popular "throw all the costumes on at once" look. Here he is sporting the Buzz Lightyear riding a horse outfit.

And 3. Hudson says everything wrong. It is one thing I LOVE about 3 year olds. They know what they want to say, but something happens from their brain to their mouth that just gets all jumbley (not sure if jumbley is a word...I'm pretty sure it is not.) Here are a few of my favorite "Hudson-isms" from the last few weeks:

*While snuggling Hudson one morning, he sweetly looked at me and said "Mommy, I love you. I don't care about your credit, I care about you."

(For those of you not from Memphis, check out the video below for the most annoying commercial from a small car dealership in town. Hudson absolutely LOVES this commercial and Lil Goody-the little boy rapper.)
Thank you It's All Good Auto Sales for making a tender moment with Huds a commercial.

*Jackson was totally annoying Hudson on the way to church. Hudson rolls is eyes and says "Ugh. Jesus take the wheel."

*A few Sundays ago, the boys were with us in worship service. Our preacher, Bro. Jim, was talking to the kids about communion before we took it. The next day Hudson was telling me all about it:
Hudson: "...and Jesus broke the sandwich with his peoples before he died."
Mommy: "Jesus broke the sandwich? Oh, you mean Jesus broke bread with his disciples..."
At least he was listening to Bro. Jim.

So there you have it. A tiny bit about my youngest boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment