May 15, 2013

All Over the Place

Do you ever feel like you are losing it? My life is flying by and we are so unbelievably busy the next week and a half. My workouts and cooking at home have flown out the window....we are just trying to hold on and make it through. Let me give you a run down of my life recently.

Saturday- Baseball game in the morning. Mother's Day shopping in the afternoon. Went to Jackson, TN to eat dinner with Jason's family and celebrate Mother's Day with them.

Sunday- (Much needed) Lazy morning at home! Spent the afternoon with my family playing outside and eating pizza and celebrating Mother's Day with them.

Monday- Our 7th anniversary. I am off work every Monday, so the day began like any other...cleaning, laundry, grocery. I planned dinner, Jason's favorite- poppy seed chicken. Went to pick Jackson up from school, and Hudson threw up in the car. All. Over. The. Car! Jason ended up picking up Jax from school and I spent the rest of the day giving Hudson baths, cleaning up my car, trying to figure out how to get that darn cover off his car seat so it could be washed, laundry, Lysol, Clorox...

Tuesday- More Lysol,Clorox, laundry, dishes. Baseball game with team pictures taken before hand (Praise the Lord for a sweet friend who offered to pick Jackson up and take him to the game for me!). Jackson reading his AR book at 9:00 pm because I forgot to get him to do it before the game.

Wednesday- (today) Work, school and pick up Hudson at my Mom's house. We hang out there for a little and visit with her. She lives 45 minutes away. Pizza night!

Thursday- Work, School, and baseball game.

Friday- Field day at school and baseball game.

Saturday and Sunday-I am a little surprised but we have nothing planned. (other than to finally work out and cook dinner!) We will go to church. I am also going to have to buy Jackson an outfit to graduate in. (Oh my word...my baby is graduating!)

Monday-Field trip with Jackson's class to the Agricenter to learn about plants. Dr. appointment to re-check my colitis. Baseball game.

Tuesday- Work. Jackson graduates!

Wednesday- Work. Jackson's class pizza party. Last day of school!

I am exhausted just typing all that out. I am trying to slow down and enjoy the busyness. I am trying to remind myself in the blink of an eye Jackson will be graduating...from high school or college. I am just going to hold on, breathe, and enjoy the last week of school with a Kindergartner. Bring on the craziness and the take out dinners.

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping for a calm, stress-free, summer!

    ReplyDelete