March 5, 2013

Putting It All Out There

This is scary for me to put out there because once it is on the internet, there is no taking it back! Let me tell you a little about myself. I have always fought with my weight. I mean struggled. I have always been the chubby friend. I am the one with the "pretty face" and the "great personality" that thrives on making people laugh.

Last night, Jason and I started Insanity (and I feel completely insane too. That sucker is hard!) This is the first step to saying good-bye to the fat friend with the "pretty face" that loves to make people laugh. Don't get me wrong, I will always love making people laugh but I am in major need of some confidence. I also need to be able to keep up with my active boys (and maybe when these 63 days are over my face will be a little prettier too.)

I am hoping to do weekly updates on my weight loss, how I am feeling, favorite healthy recipes, etc.

(*And yes, we did take before pictures. And no, they won't be put on the blog....not yet anyway. I'll wait til I'm good and hot to blow your mind with my transformation!) =)

So here I go. If you have any questions, something inspiring, or even anything funny I can think about while I am killing myself leave me a comment. My goal is to be an encouragement to women who are just like me.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Shannon! You can do it....ha!!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shannon!! You can do it!!!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete